High in vitamin and mineral content, this powder gives a boost to your daily nutrition. Enjoy a natural energy boost, improvements to gut health, and an overall feeling of wellness.
Greens Powder promotes health and wellness for the whole body. Kelp, spirulina, alfalfa, spinach, lemon balm, and green tea are high in minerals and vitamin A, B-complex, C, E, K1, and omega-3 fatty acids to give your diet a boost in nutrients. This powder can help to increase energy, promote brain health and cognitive function, support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and even reduce the risk of cancer.
- Kelp: rich in a wide variety of vitamins and minerals (including A, B-complex, C, and E, as well as omega-3 fatty acids), supports thyroid health, may lower the risk of some types of cancers. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22054935, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14583417, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3651528/
- Spirulina: immune-supporting, anti-inflammatory properties, rich in protein, rich in a variety of vitamins and minerals, may have anti-histamine effects, lowers risk of some types of cancer, anti-inflammatory properties, may lower blood sugar and cholesterol, promotes gut health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136577/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2907180/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5274660/
- Alfalfa: rich in several vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin K1), can help balance blood sugar and reduce inflammation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4609025/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28749738/
- Spinach: can help lower blood sugar and cholesterol, can reduce risk of some types of cancer, promotes healthy metabolism, rich in important antioxidants. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27353735/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3999804/, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26251834/
- Lemon balm: protects brain health, reduces stress, may reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, may improve sexual health (especially in women), may protect against some types of cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4245564/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326910/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5958328/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5977058/
- Green tea: rich in antioxidants, promotes cognitive function, may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol, reduces stress and improves symptoms of anxiety. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099654/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3365247/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412948/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6152177/
Complete Ingredients: Kelp* Green tea* Alfalfa leaf* Spirulina* Spinach* Lemon balm* vegetable capsules (hydroxymethylcellulose, water)