- Eases cramping and pain
- Herbs rich in vitamin K
- Tones the uterus
- Calms bloating
- Smooths out mood swings
- Relieves “that heavy feeling”
- Helps with postpartum afterpains
- Helps provide pain relief
- Supports postpartum recovery
- Supports and balances female hormones
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- Liquid benefits (vitamins and minerals are easier to digest and provide more benefits than tablets, where binders and fillers must first be broken down)
About the herbs:
- Nettle Leaf: anti-inflammatory, full of vitamins and minerals. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529973/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6100552/
- Red Raspberry Leaf: tones the uterus without forcing contractions. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20220111
- Cramp Bark: supports female hormones, helps with pain relief. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5050441/
- Motherwort: helps with pain relief, anti-inflammatory properties, supports postpartum recovery. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19514995, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6500680/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29729400
*vegetable glycerin and filtered water. *Certified organic ingredients
Begin taking Ease the Ache at 1 full dropper per day, 2 – 3 days before your period is supposed to start. Continue taking it once per day until your period ends. You can take it 2 – 3 times per day during the worst cramping. For postpartum use, take 1 dropper full every 3 – 4 hours for the first 2 or 3 days or until afterpains stop.
Shelf Life: 2 years. Safe for ages 8+. Not safe in pregnancy. Safe while breastfeeding.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure anything.